Help keep graffiti out of the community by reporting and removing it quickly.
Submit a report
You can report graffiti to the Salem Police Department Graffiti Abatement Team using one of the following methods:
- Complete the online reporting form on this page.
- Call 503-371-4264 and leave your name, telephone number, location of the graffiti, and a brief description.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, include your name, telephone number, location of the graffiti, a description of the graffiti, and attach a photo (if available).
- Print and fill out Graffiti Abatement Report Form, then either:
- Mail the form, or bring it into the police department:
Salem Police Department
555 Liberty Street, Room 130
Salem OR 97301
- Fax it to 503-588-6135
How reports are processed
Once the Graffiti Abatement Team receives your report, they will attempt to contact the property owner to advise them of the graffiti, provide resources for graffiti removal products, and tips and tricks for removal. The team will take photos if needed and complete a police report to finalize the process.