Salem Walking Tour -- Steusloff Building
Click any point above or click
Previous Point | Next Point
22. Steusloff Building, 399 Court Street NE
The Steusloff Brothers Building, originally built in 1902, had Queen Anne stylistic features but was transformed in 1948 after Claude, Ivan and Muriel Steusloff took out a mortgage against the property to remodel their meat market into the Modern style. The family also owned the former Valley Meat Packing Company. Jackson Jewelers have been located here since 1944.