It Takes a Lifetime to Get This Smart!
Program Purpose: Tech50+ seeks to meet the technology needs of the 50+ community by helping participants feel more comfortable and confident with modern computing technology in all its forms.
1. CLASSES —Courses and Seminars provide education on essential and fun computer skills specifically tailored to the 50+ community. Check the NW Senior and Boomer News, Center 50+ Program Guide or class flyer for program updates.
2. OPEN LAB —Lab is open for independent computer use, based on volunteer monitor availability. Open Lab is allowed during class times allowed when: class enrollment is 4 stu- dents or less, lab users work quietly and independently, and do not print during class time. Lab use fee $1/day. Black & white printing 10¢/page, color printing 75¢/page.
Free wireless internet access (WiFi) is available throughout the building.
3. Q&A —Come in during Q&A times and our technicians will assist you with your computer questions/software problems. $1 per half hour.
4. TUTORING—Registered students may make appointments with knowledgeable techs for extra help with classes. $1 lab use fee.
5. FOR SALE— New 4-Gig flash drives $5.
1. DONATE — Tech50+ needs tax-deductable monetary donations for equipment and software purchases. Hardware donations must be approved by program coordinator. Sponsorship packages are available for commercial donations.
2. PARTICIPATE— Join a dedicated, enthusiastic team of great volunteers. Positions for all experience levels are available. Contact our Volunteer Coordinator in the main office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
For more details contact the program coordinator at email@example.com, or stop by Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Tech50+ thanks our generous program sponsors:
Atrio Health Plans