How to apply for a residential parking permit
You must apply for a residential parking permit in person at the Permit Application Center by bringing the following:
- Payment for the
parking permit fee
- Vehicle license plate number
- Current proof of residency (one of the following):
- Photo ID with current address
- Vehicle registration with current address
- Documentation from registrar’s office (Willamette University students
- Lease or rental agreement
- Bank statemen
- Credit card bil
- Utility bil
- Documentation from registrar’s office (Willamette students)
Valid residential permits must be displayed on the left rear bumper or left rear window of the registered vehicle.
Guest passes are available if you are visiting residences of designated residential parking districts. Each residence is allowed a maximum of three annual guest passes with the purchase of a residential permit. Annual guest passes are issued upon request at the time of the original application and are valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Guest passes may only be used while the guest is at the home of the resident. They cannot be used for the purpose of work or school.
People who live in a residential district may purchase 25 one-day passes for:
- Individuals providing care
How to renew a residential parking permit
You will receive permit renewal paperwork by mail. You can renew your permit:
Online through SPLASH
- By mail, including all appropriate paperwork in the envelope you receive
- In person at the Permit Application Center
It is your responsibility to renew your permit before the expiration date.