Who is eligible
Eligibility requirments include:
- Your stormwater account is
not a single-family residential account.
- A properly maintained and operated stormwater treatment or flow control facility exists on the property and it has been designed and constructed according to approved City standards.
Types of stormwater facilities:
- Stormwater flow control facilities are designed to reduce the volume and/or rate of runoff leaving the property.
treatment facilities remove pollutants from stormwater through mechanical, biological, or other means. Some facilities provide both stormwater flow control and treatment.
How much of a credit can ratepayers receive
Stormwater credts are based on the following:
- Type of facility
- Amount of stormwater that flows through the facility
- How the facility supports stormwater quality or stormwater quantity programs
Credit amounts vary from approximately 3 to 50 percent.
If you are interested in requesting a reduction in your stormwater rate, you need to complete an
application form and sign an access agreement.
Completed application packages should be mailed to Development Services in the Public Works Department.
City staff will generally contact you within two weeks of receiving the request for stormwater rate reduction to confirm eligibility or to request any additional information.