As part of Oregon’s Ready-build Plans Program, you can download pre-approved plans for accessory structures like pole buildings, garages, carports, decks, and patios. The goal of this program is to reduce the time it takes for you to prepare the permit application information needed when you add a building to your property.
Use the Ready-build Plans Program as follows:
- Before downloading pre-approved plans, talk to a planner to learn about the setback, height, lot coverage, and other standards that apply to your property.
- Download the ready-build plan you need from the list below.
- Complete and submit a residential building permit application, and pay the plan review fees. Your application and plans will go through the normal review process to make sure that the structure complies with the City’s requirements for adding a building to your property.
- Once the plans are approved, pay the permit fees. The permit is issued and you can build the structure.
- Once the structure is built, request an inspection to finalize the permit process.