On the login screen, enter the user name and password you created during registration process.
- If you have forgotten your user name, you can recover it by using the link provided below the login
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it by using the link provided below the login
- If you have not created a user profile, you can register for a new profile using the link provided below the login
This online system allows users to associate existing utility account(s) to their profile by electing “associate an account” button. Once the association is completed, utility accounts will appear in the my accounts window.
Associate an account
The system allows users to associate your existing utility accounts with your profile using the account number and security code located on the upper right side of your paper bill. An option is available to create a nick name for your account, to receive online/electronic bills, or continue to receive paper bills.
My accounts after association
Once your accounts have been successfully associated with to your profile. The following options are available:
- Edit button - used for switching between online/electronic bills and paper bills.
- Detail button - available options such as account summary, account balance, pay now, and billing/payment history.
- My accounts window displays the account number, account name or nickname, balance, status, billing election (paperless or paper), and alerts.
The “Edit” button on the “My Accounts” page takes you to the “Edit Account” page, which allows users to switch between online/electronic bills and paper bills. The “Detail” button on the “My Accounts” page allows you to create/change the account nick name.
The account summary page shows account information, current bill, last payment, and billing and payment options. This page also has a side navigation bar for accessing bill/payment history, adjustments history, and payment arrangement features.
The green “$ Pay Now” button is provided for users to pay their bill online.
The blue “View Bill” button allows the user to view their utility bill in pdf and also print.
The bill and payment history page shows the billing and payment history of an account.
A user can request payment arrangements from this option.
The user profile page can be accessed by clicking the drop down arrow located to the right of your logged-in user name (top right corner). This selection will allow the user to view or update their online profile information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Contact phone
- Change or update your password
- Hide closed utility accounts
Note: Make sure to select the “Save Changes” button once you have completed the updating process.
To change your password, click the drop down arrow located to the right of your logged-in user name (top right corner). Enter the appropriate information and remember to click the “Submit” button to update your changes.
The contact form can be accessed from the top right side of the any page under “Contact”. This option is available for questions regarding billing, payments, and enrollment.
do not enter your credit card, bank account, or other confidential information in this form.
Starting, transferring, or stopping service cannot be requested by email or through this form. These types of service requests must be made by calling Customer Services Utility Billing at 503-588-6099, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.