Chat with a librarian @Answerland
Answerland staff will try to help you find resources that help with your project. The first time you use Answerland, it should be to find out what, who, or when. Librarians will direct you to resources, but will not be able to answer specific questions.
Remember, you are chatting with a live librarian who may be busy chatting with other people too. Please be courteous and patient with the librarians.
Use a computer at the library
Computers are available for use by kids 18 & under in the children's area for homework and games. Laptops are available for teen use in the Teen Scene. The machines access the Internet and have Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel).
Charges for printing are:
- Black and white – first 5 pages are free, then 10 cents per page
- Color printing is available (for homework only) – 75 cents per page
Get help from library staff
The Ask Here Desk at the library is a great place to get expert help! The librarians can help you:
- Find information and materials for homework assignments
- Learn how to use online homework resources
- Find a book for homework or leisure reading.