The 10th annual Erosion Control & Stormwater Management Summit has gone virtual for 2021. The event hosted by the Mid-Willamette Outreach Group will be held via Zoom on Tuesday January 26, 2021, 10am – 3:45pm. This event provides 4.5 continuing education credits and is ideal for developers, contractors, landscapers, engineers, architects, home builders, and municipal staff and crew.
Presentation topics include:
- Soil Properties in Relation to Stormwater Runoff
- Post-Fire Erosion Control Response – Santiam Canyon
- Erosion BMP’s
- Aged Organic Compost – What We Use It For
- Translating Green Infrastructure Research into Practice
- Site Sequencing/Soil Stabilization during Development
Registration is $15 per person and closes on January 18. Click here to register.