Salem Public Library is one of many local venues hosting live outdoor music as part of the 4th annual Make Music Day in Salem. Music at the library will be between 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Friday, June 21 in the Peace Plaza (the area between the Library and City Hall). If it's a rainy day, we'll head inside to Loucks Auditorium.
Acts playing at the library are:
- 11 a.m.-12 noon - Los San Patricios Radio Ensemble
- 12-12:30 p.m. - A Cafellas, men's a capella from South Salem High School
- 12:30-1:15 p.m. - Rocky Lavine (singer/songwriter; folk and jazz)
- 1:15-2 p.m. - Pedro & Tribe Culture (Latin; reggae; world)
- 2-2:45 p.m. - Vanessa Areli (indie-rock singer/songwriter)
- 2:45-3:30 p.m. - Guitar Jam Session (mass guitar lesson from Martin Guitar; free songbooks to keep)
Like all Make Music Day events, the shows are free and open to the public.