The Salem Municipal Airport is located two miles from downtown Salem, Oregon’s Capitol city with direct access to Interstate 5. Also known as
McNary Field, the airport is named for U.S. Senator Charles McNary. The airport is home to an Army National Guard base with over 70 acres of industrial land available nearby.
- Latitude/Longitude: 44-54.57N / 123-00.15W
- Airport elevation: 213.6'
- Runway 13/31: 5811' x 150' asphalt/grooved, in good condition
- Runway 16/34: 5145' x 100' asphalt/grooved, in good condition
- Ground control: 121.9
- Tower: 119.1
- ATIS: 124.55
- CTAF: 119.1
- UNICOM: 122.95
Note: ATC Hours 0700L-2100L
Traffic pattern altitudes
Enter traffic pattern at or above prescribed altitude:
- Helicopter: 700 MSL
- Light Aircraft: 1200 MSL
- Turbine/Large Aircraft: 1700 MSL
Call 503-371-1062 for Automated Surface Observing Systems (ASOS) information.