You can sign-up for Center 50+ activities and classes online. The Username and password used to login to the online system are the same as for the City of Salem Utility Billing, Parks & Recreation, and Permit Application Center sites.
If you do not have an existing account with the City of Salem you must first create an acount.
How to register/create an account
- Open an Internet Browser and go to the registration page.
- Click the words [New User] at the top of the screen.
- Choose a unique username and password and complete all the fields on the screen.
- Be sure to mark the checkbox to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click the [Register] button.
- The system will send you an email message to verify your email address. When you receive the email, please click the verification link and login to the system.
Your registration is complete, and you can now sign up for classes.
Use the online system
Once you are registered, you have the ability to:
- View your past classes and events
- Pay for classes and events
- Pay for online classes