Report a Pothole or Damaged Sidewalk

​Streets or sidewalks in need of repair in your neighborhood can easily be reported to the Public Works Department in these convenient ways.

​Submit an online report

You can report a pothole or a damaged sidewalk by sending an email to with the following information:

  • Pothole or Sidewalk
  • Location
    • Address/hundred block and street name
    • Nearest cross street
  • Description of the damage
  • Photo of the damage, if you have one
  • Any additional information
  • Your name
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address

​Call it in

Available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, you can call the Public Works Dispatch Center to notify the City of a pothole or sidewalk in need of repair.

Thank you for helping to keep the streets and sidewalks of the community safe!

Contact us

Public Works Dispatch
24 hours a day