The Riverfront Downtown Urban Renewal Area Strategic Project Grant Program is a financial incentive opportunity to address homelessness, including projects that address building and property safety and security.
To be eligible for this grant, all projects must meet the following criteria:
- Property must be located within the Riverfront-Downtown Urban Renewal Area boundary.
- Properties that are 100% residential are not eligible
- Tax exempt property is not eligible
- Property owner (must show fee title)
- Security fencing/gates
- Exterior building lighting or security systems
- Trash/recycling enclosures
- Interior lighting for storefronts
- Building entrance improvements
- Design for eligible projects
Up to $30,000
Grant funding is contingent upon available funds and cannot fund eligible project costs completed
prior to grant approval.
Additional terms may apply and terms are subject to change.