Share What you See in Salem Streams

​Whether it is high water, illegal dumping, or a stream blockage, you can help the community by reporting to the City what you see in Salem’s streams.

Report a stream blockage or illegal dumping

Call Public Works Dispatch to report a stream blockage or illegal dumping.

Share high water photos

If you can safely snap a photo of streams at high water, please use the form below to send it to the City. Be sure to include the date, time, and location of the photo in the message area.

Submitting a picture does not generate a service request. To submit a service request, please contact Public Works Dispatch.

Contact us

Public Works Dispatch
24 hours a day