If you want to
build on your property, you may need to submit a site plan review application.
Step 1: Submit your site plan review application
Once you know the submittal requirements, you are ready to download, complete and submit your site plan review application.
Download site plan review application form
Make sure you follow the file naming standards for land use applications when preparing your files for review. You can submit site plan review documents for electronic review through SPLASH.
Step 2: Upload plans and documents
- Login to
SPLASH using your email address and password. Documents will not be accepted by email.
- Click the
View My Permits link to get a list of your permits.
- Click a permit link in the left column to see its details.
- Click the [Attach Files] button at the bottom of the page.
- Use the [Browse] button to choose one or more PDF file(s) to upload from your computer. In some browsers, this button may be displayed as [Choose Files].
- Click the file you want to upload. To select additional files, press and hold the <Ctrl> key while you click the additional files.
- When you are done selecting files, click the [Open] button. The system returns you to the
Attach files page.
- Click the [Send] button to perform the upload.
- After the upload finishes, a message appears showing the result of your upload.
- Click the [OK] button to return to the
Attach Files page.
- You should receive a confirmation email message within 30 minutes.
Step 3: Pay online
- Login to
SPLASH using your email address and password.
- Click the
Pay my account link.
- Click the box in the
Check column to the left of the permit(s) you want to pay.
- Click the [Pay Selected Item(s)] button.
- Click in the
Name on Card/Account field, and type the name on the credit card exactly as it appears on the card.
- Mark the acknowledgement box below the registered user information.
- Click the [Proceed with Payment] button.
- At the confirmation prompt, click the [Ok] button. The system will process for several minutes before displaying the
Make a Payment screen. At this point, you have been transferred to the bank's website and all your information is handled by the bank.