Congratulations and thank you to the many children, teens, and adults who participated in the 2020 Imagine Your Story Summer Reading Club at Salem Public Library! These readers have spent the summer logging hours, completing activities, and choosing where to put prize drawing tickets using Beanstack online or the Beanstack app, available for phones, tablets, and other devices.
As we reach the end of the program, here is helpful information about how these readers will be able to access their rewards and prizes.
- The final day to put in prize drawing tickets is Thursday, August 6.
- Prize pickup will be by appointment from Tuesday, August 18 to Thursday, September 10.
- Please note this will be separate from our Curbside Service. We will have times that are just for our SRC members and our SRC prizes.
- On Thursday, August 13, SRC members will get an email with details about how to sign up for a pickup time.
- Also on Thursday, August 13, we will notify prize drawing winners.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work to have a great finish to our 2020 Summer Reading Club.