The Salem Public Library Teen Advisory Board is a leadership development program for middle and high school-aged youth.
Throughout the year Teen Advisory Board members work with the Teen Librarian to:
- Plan and host one annual program for teens
- Raise funds for Teen Scene improvement projects
- Take on other Teen Scene improvement projects as needed
- Decorate the Teen Scene
- Assist with events for children and teens
- Give feedback on Teen Scene materials and activities.
Membership is open by application to a limited number of middle school and high school students. Applications are accepted in July and August each year.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT A 2019 APPLICATION!
Applications are due Wednesday, August 7.