Complete and submit a temporary RV placement application along with the license fee at the Permit Application Center.
You will need signatures on the application from:
- The RV owner
- The owner of the property where the RV will be placed.
You will be notified by phone whether your permit has been granted or denied.
Rules for Temporary RV Placement
Permit holders must comply with all provisions of the Salem Revised Code (SRC):
- The RV will be completely placed on a lawful driveway or vehicle storage area.
- The provisions of
ORS 446.345 cannot be violated.
- The RV is not parked on private property without express consent of the property owner.
- The RV is not parked on a public street while people in the RV are asleep.
- The RV location is properly zoned for residential purposes.
- The RV is not a junk vehicle as defined in (SRC 50.025)