Center 50+ offers group trips for adults to places across Oregon and throughout the country. You can sit back and relax while someone else handles all the details.
Imagine a trip where you don’t have to search the phone book for lodging and you don’t have to search for road signs or parking places. Imagine sitting in a comfortable reclining bus or plane seat, reading your favorite book, visiting with others, and saving your energy, and enthusiasm for special destinations or sight-seeing adventures.
Trips are planned with departures and returns to Center 50+. Cars may be left in the parking lot; however, please park away from the entrance to the Center. Center 50+ is not responsible for lost or stolen items or car damage while parked overnight.
Download the Center 50+ Trip Planner
Register online for Center 50+ Programs
Do you have an idea for a unique travel destination? Center50+ would appreciate your suggestions. Call or email us with your idea.
Center 50+ also offers travel gift certificates. If you are looking for the perfect gift for that not so easy to buy for friend or family member why not present them with a travel gift certificate for a day or over-night trip.
Registration for trips is open to adults 21 years old or older.
To register, call or stop by the Travel Desk.
Day trip costs include transportation, driver gratuity, and admission. Usually lunch is on your own.
Seat assignments are given upon receiving payment for the trip.
Payment is required prior to the trip:
- Generally, you need to pay at least one month prior to the date of the trip (unless otherwise listed).
- Some trips may require a non-refundable deposit when you sign up.
- Extended trips arranged by tour companies require payments three to six months in advance.
You can pay with a check, credit card, or cash.
Day and short overnight trips: If you must cancel please contact the trip coordinator two weeks prior to the trip. Refund information:
- Cancel two weeks or more before the trip and a refund will be given.
- Cancel 72 hours before the trip and a travel credit will be issued. The credit must be used within a year.
- Cancel less than 72 hours prior to trip and no refund or credit will be offered.
Any fees that are not refundable to the Center will be deducted from an individual’s refund. For example, theater tickets, lodging, or pre-paid meals may not be able to be returned.
Extended Tours: Cancellation policy will be provided prior to each trip.